Abstract[edit | edit source]
The pages of content on wiki-style platforms can be more or less reliable and of good quality. But it all depends on parameters like author's credibility and interconnections between the pages. This project is aimed to develop a Rating Engine based on various parameters like User's Opinion, Author's Credibility,Page Interconnections and Revision History to evaluate the reliability and quality of articles and pages on such wiki-style learning platform.
Weekly Log[edit | edit source]
- Week 1 (from 05/11/16 to 05/17/16)
- Setup blogs,get developer accounts, subscribe to newsletters and setup development environment.
- Week 2 (from 05/18/16 to 05/25/16)
- Week 3 (from 05/26/16 to 06/02/16)
- Week 4 (from 06/03/16 to 06/10/16)
- Writing a service in JAVA to fetch the data from MediaWiki API.
Blog[edit | edit source]
You can read more about my experiences with the community here.